Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Day in the Life

I've seen people do this on their blogs lately, so I thought I'd go for it. I started in the morning and took pictures as we went about our day. Some days are busier, some days are boring. Here's what we did last Thursday: 


I woke up early, made Cham some breakfast and ironed a shirt for K.

Cham Cham ate, fed herself oatmeal.

Then we played. And played and played. 

She got a bath.

And a nap.

While she napped "I" vacuumed & did some laundry

Tidied up the house.

We got dressed and met Annie for lunch

We found out Nona was in town, so we made a quick pit stop...

...before we had to pick up the dogs from the groomer,

and head to the dentist. 

Quick trip to Wal Mart for a few things,

and back home to make a Paleo-style dinner.

After dinner my two loves loved on each other...

and played and played and played...


We put the baby to bed...

and worked on a name for our little baby boy. With no luck. 

Would love to see what your days look like! 

Until Next Time, 
The Guff

2 comments: