Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So What Wednesday Returns

So What If

I kind of don't believe Science. I just read some science article about how there are more stars in the sky than there are grains of sand in the world. I mean, who counted.

I could never have been a pole vaulter. Is that what those people are called? The ones who jump over a pole? No. A high jumper. I could never be one of those. Today, I couldn't clear the baby gate to save my life.

I went rogue on the lady who gave Jake his first haircut. She butchered his hair. in three scissor swipes. And charged me $18. Insanity.

Our babies have progressively snaked their way closer into our bed at night. Chamblee slept in the pac-n-play as a baby at the foot of our bed, Jake slept in his car seat by the bed forever and Josephine is a solid chest sleeper. *fist bump* It's like they told her we were suckers. 

I'm awesome at forgetting who to send Christmas cards to. Oh, you didn't get one? Tell me. I have extras. But only two. So not all at once.

We didn't buy a Christmas tree this year. ISAIDSOWHAT. Don't get me started. We just didn't. We do have a little fake one, so our kids haven't been completely neglected. Just a little. 

Cham peed in the bathroom sink today.  L  o  n  g  story.

I threw up yesterday when I changed Jake's diaper. Seriously.

I'm scared of the dark. Legit. Terrified.

I don't think I ever want to wear a heeled shoe again. ever. in my life.
Maybe a wedge. But definitely not. a heel.

So what if I am a rusty blogger. I'm digging myself out of the trenches.
Holiday travel should be the ticket back to some good. stuff.

Until Next Time,
The Guff

No comments:

Post a Comment