So What If. . .
{*} I wrote this blog last night and before I could click 'publish' I heard Cham throwing up on the monitor. What a mess.
Seriously. How did she not get any throw up on Owlie?
Had I needed to wash him it would have been. a. dis.as.ter.
{*} ...and a bonus So What if I didn't know what to do with a throwing up baby. So I called my mama.
{*} Every time I fry something in the cast iron skillet the fire department gets called. True story.
{*} I kind of love hand washing dishes. It's so therapeutic.
{*} When I drop food while cooking I point at it for my dog to scoop up. Win-Win.
{*} Lighting the candles in my house makes me feel like it's clean.
{*} I'll clean the house, do laundry, watch crap TV and start a project after midnight just to wait on my husband to get home tonight. I can't sleep without him. *edit: or rock a sick baby
{*} "Watching" things on EBay makes me feel like I bought them.
{*} I'm a sucker for all things that are for sale in line at the checkout.
{*} I locked Cham and her toys in the bathroom with me today so I could get a shower. (What? The girl wouldn't nap.)
{*} I call the city on my hoarder neighbors once a month. I have nothing better to do- apparently.
Cham hasn't been feeling well the past few days, but I think last night's episode had more to do with chugging 2 sippy-cups of milk right before bed than anything else. The girl was puttin' it down. So, I'm packed and ready to head to my parents' place for the weekend pending how she wakes up. Smiley or sleepy. We shall see...
Speaking of milk. Yesterday I asked K to swiffer the floors for me. Another chore I loathe. When he got home, he noticed a large stain on the floor and some very tiny footprints accompanying it...
Looks like a tiny little bunny was trying to hide spilt milk at some point yesterday... and forgot to cover her tracks.
Until Next Time,
The Guff






So many reactions--but it's breakfast time here--so, so sorry Cham's sick--
ReplyDeleteBut the bunny's tracks are the sweetest. thing. ever. XOXO
So sorry she is still sick. Grayson just had the stomach virus and it was awful. Ok, I'm addicted to eBay. Check it every.single.day. I feel the same way about the watch list...ha! I feel productive if I am watching something!
ReplyDelete